MEMBERS HONEST REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ON RITCHIEBROS.COM

Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, accessible at RitchieBros.com, is recognized as the world's largest industrial auctioneer. The company, established in 1958, specializes in conducting auctions at physical sites globally. It offers a unique value proposition by selling more equipment to on-site and online bidders than any other company in the world.

The company's auctions are known for their reliability and efficiency, as every item is sold to the highest bidder on auction day, regardless of the price. This approach ensures certainty of sale for both buyers and sellers. Ritchie Bros. provides comprehensive services including asset storage, onsite equipment inspection, and refurbishment, catering to a broad range of industry needs.

In addition to traditional auction services, Ritchie Bros. offers a suite of value-added services to facilitate easier buying and selling processes. These services include financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, shipping, insurance, warranties, and equipment refurbishing. This broad spectrum of services aims to streamline the transaction process for clients.

Ritchie Bros. also operates Ritchie List, a self-serve listing service for buying and selling equipment and trucks privately in North America. This service provides a range of tools, services, data, and information to assist users in completing sales safely, securely, and with confidence.

Overall, Ritchie Bros. stands out for its extensive operational reach, data insights, marketing power, and logistical capabilities, providing off-site auction solutions and an unrivaled suite of selling channels. The company's comprehensive approach and wide range of services make it a key player in the industrial auctioneering and equipment trading sectors.

In order to improve Ezead.com we need an honest answer to this so we can either input your likes or remove your dislikes as we build the Ezead Community

You can also use this to vent or praise the site to start a honest conversation.

Thanks Frank 

• Like 1

One of the reasons I built Ezead is that I in my 53 years in business of Rock Excavation and Concrete Demolition and Trucking was constantly buying equipment and selling equipment and trucks as WE upgraded or replaced our fleet of equipment.

I had been using Ritchie Bros as one of those resources for that for over 40 years and had numerous dealings some good some bad but now that Ritchie Bros has become a huge corporation all my recent dealings have been bad both selling and buying and I have learned that Ritchie Bros standard response and what I now call there Motto is

"WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE"

THE FOLLOWING EXAMPLES OF THESE DEALINGS:

BUYING: 

1) On Feb 20, 2023 in Orlando, FL, USA Lot # 17349 Purchase Lot of 5 Pieces With Description ONLY of  " Quantity of Electric Exhaust Fans"

4 of the pieces in the lot were old fans with no value - but one of the fans was a Brand New Unit with a value of $17,000,00 USD which I  knew exactly what it was and what it was worth and what I wanted and purchased for the new large shop I am building in NB .

I PURCHASED THIS LOT OF 5 PEICES FOR $110.00 USD FOR ALL FIVE PEICES

In this case Ritchie Bros also screwed their seller as this unit A NEW NEVER USED ON FACTORY PALLET DIRECT DRIVE 15 HP DUSTPROOF  HIGH VOLUME EXPLOSION PROOF FAN  worth $17,000.00 USD should never have been thrown in with a lot of old well used fans and should have had complete details which it did not and I am sure the seller freaked out and Ritchie Bros was trying to screw me out of the unit to appease the seller and deliberately did not load the unit  hoping we would not notice ??  What a way to conduct business.

I bought also 4 pallets of various Excavator Bucket Pins  as needed them for the Equipment were are liquidating as we retire and move back to NB.

Ritchie Bros demanded we set up an appointment to load which we finally got on or about April 1 , 2023 5 weeks after the sale.

When the driver attended to the site they had him stand by from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM and he the driver tells me there was no reason for that and finally starting loading after 8 Hours for which I am paying standby rate for the truck??

Finally about 4:30 Ritchie Started loading the truck but even though driver specifically informed them that the large new Grey Fan was part of the lot Ritchie Bros Refused to load it and stated the yard was closing - the driver contacted me and I tried to contact their site supervisor who was gone for the day - OR SO THEY SAY AND NOBODY ELSE COULD HELP ME??

The loading staff told the driver he had to leave or have his truck locked in the yard.

As he had other pickups booked he left and proceeded to load his other freight 300 miles away.

When he arrived in NB the fan was not on the truck and when I called Florida they insisted it was loaded and the driver must have unloaded it in a wrong delivery ??

I spent 2 days fighting back and forth and they finally admitted it was in their yard and I had to send another truck to Florida to pickup the Fan.

This whole episode with standby - having to send anther truck - having to do customs clearances again cost me well over $3000.00.

When I approached Ritchie Bros I got their stand motto: 

"WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE"

Now after 10 Months they refuse to answer emails and when I phone they run me around for 1/2 hour - PLACE ME on hold and then state they will have to get back to me and never do.

SO IN THIS CASE THEY SCREWED BOTH THE SELLER AND ME BY THEIR INCOMPETENCE ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER AND/OR DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE and DEFRAUD ME.

13641826_1.jpg

LOT # 17349
Quantity of Electric Exhaust Fan  View Item Details  selling price 110 USD*

13641826_3.thumb.jpg.6a81d9d48cbb7545081b5f789831df18.jpg

13641826_1.jpg

• Like 1

BUYING ISSUE #2 

Damaged Compressor By The Negligence Of Ritchie Bros Loader Operator

Ritchie Bros Ontario Regional Event Feb 27, 2023 - Mar 1, 2023

Lot # 6875  Description DV SYSTEMS VAX508173 Air Compressor

Rather then going into great details as it is a long story of frustration but the following email string describes what transpired here in detail - please read in reverse order.

To give a background to this Chris Bagley The Yard Site Manager Directly informed me that he was aware of the compressor being dumped by his loader operator and that

Ritchie Bros Would As They Should Pay For The Repairs 

But I am informed Chris Bagley No Longer is Employed By Ritchie Bros - Guess He Did Not Fit Into Their Mold of Screwing Long Term Members Of Ritchie Bros??

Debra:

Just checked and so you know this matter will be commenced and heard in NB:

Fredericton Courthouse
City courthouse in Fredericton, New Brunswick
Address: 427 Queen St, Fredericton, NB E3B 1B7
Phone: (506) 453-2015

And if you think for minute I am not going to commence this action??

You obviously have not figured me out.

It is not the money but the principle of the matter.

And once I get a bee in my bonnet - I can not let if go!!

Regards

Frank Rayner 604-476-7777

--- Original message ---
Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event -Lot6875AirCompressor
To: Frank Rayner <[email protected]>
Cc: Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>, Sabina Martini <[email protected]>, Warren Hanscome <[email protected]>, [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 10/01/2024 12:25 PM

Frank,

We will pick up the asset ourselves, just need the location and we will refund the purchase of the asset.

That is our final offer.   As noted, this in fact was not an operator’s negligence. 

Please advise, where and when we can pick up the asset and a refund will be forwarded.

I am removing all others from this conversation, as this one issue does not pertain to any other site. 

Best Regards,

Debra Rondinelli

Regional Operations Manager – Ontario & Manager, Inspection Quality Control

rVox: 122-4586

Cell: 647-545-0231

T: +1.905-951-4581

[email protected]<o:p>

3 Manchester Court, Bolton Ontario L7E 2Y1

Our Safety Commitment: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work.

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 3:16 PM
To: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>
Cc: Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>; Sabina Martini <[email protected]>; Warren Hanscome <[email protected]>; [email protected]<br>Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot6875AirCompressor

bra: And what about the $1500. 00 that I am out as a result of your Forklift Operators Negligence?? And now I am going to have to waste more time to locate another compressor and transport - so this is not acceptable. Bite the bullet pay me

Debra:

And what about the $1500.00 that I am out as a result of your Forklift Operators Negligence??

And now I am going to have to waste more time to locate another compressor and transport - so this is not acceptable.

Bite the bullet pay me for my cost for the unit and we will walk away for this matter.

If not I am going to repair the unit total up all my costs and if necessary waste my and your time to take this to small claims where I will win.

The unit was damaged in your care and possession by your negligence and you rather than owning up to it have played games here for 11 months??

The unit should have never been loaded onto the truck in the first place - you should have simply reimbursed me for it and declared it as damaged.

The way a large Corporation Like Ritchie Bros. conducts business is inexcusable.

And I am not going to tolerate it - simple as that.

I also have other means at my disposal to make sure this whole episode gets displayed to the world and I am an Website Builder and  SEO expert that will make sure every search in every search engine  for Ritchie Bros. gets that page displayed in the top page results of that search - even is I have to pay for that to draw traffic to that web page. 

And will go into that dedicate site page that I build for this with full details of all my encounters with Ritchie Bros and create a forum where our members can also comment about there experiences.

I am now that I am retired working on and dedicating myself to this website which is: https://www.ezead.com/ and we are about 3 months from the site being done and ready to launch.

What you are seeing is a basic layout page of all that we will offer - that needs to be tied together -  but when launched will be world class.

Elevator Pitch For Ezead

The EzeAD Community is an innovative online platform dedicated to advertising and exchanging goods and services globally. Founded by Frank Rayner and his wife Carrol, the platform is largely operated by its members, providing a space where they have total control over their items and listings. This platform stands out in several ways:

User-Friendly and Accessible: EzeAD Community's interface is designed to be simple and accessible to users with varying internet speeds, from dial-up to high-speed connections. The platform's design is intentionally kept straightforward, with quick loading pages and limited images, ensuring ease of navigation for all users.

Robust Infrastructure: It boasts significant technical capabilities, including the capacity to host tens of millions of listings and handle an almost unlimited amount of traffic. The main site runs on four state-of-the-art 40-core servers, with robust backup and data protection systems, ensuring reliability and performance.

Cost-Effective Advertising: Unlike many other platforms, EzeAD Community allows free posting of auctions or classifieds listings, with affordable rates for extra exposure and no additional closing fees. This approach is particularly appealing to users and small-scale businesses looking for cost-effective advertising solutions.

Advanced Features and Security: EzeAD offers a range of categories for buying and selling, along with advanced search options, verified listings, and social media integration. This combination of features enhances the user experience and adds an extra layer of security against fraud and scams.

Digital Transformation Leader: EzeAD.com has played a significant role in transitioning classified advertising from traditional print media to the digital realm. This shift has enabled greater reach, real-time updates, and interactivity, making the platform more dynamic and efficient. It has embraced emerging technologies to stay at the forefront of the classified advertising industry, offering an innovative platform for the digital age.

Community Focus: The site emphasizes creating a sense of community among its users, encouraging them to trade, exchange information, and support each other. This community-driven approach is a key aspect of EzeAD's philosophy and operational model.

Global Reach with a Regional Approach: EzeAD's platform enables users to connect globally while enjoying a regional approach to buying and selling. This aspect of the platform makes it suitable for a wide range of users, from local individuals to global enterprises.

In summary, EzeAD Community distinguishes itself through its user-friendly interface, robust technical infrastructure, cost-effective advertising options, advanced features, focus on security, transformative impact on the digital advertising landscape, and its strong community focus. These attributes make it a unique and competitive player in the online trading and advertising industry.

Regards

Frank Rayner 604-476-7777

--- Original message ---
Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot6875AirCompressor
To: Frank Rayner <[email protected]>, Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>, Sabina Martini <[email protected]>, Warren Hanscome <[email protected]>, [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, 10/01/2024 11:30 AM

Hello Frank,

I have responded.  Please check your spam once again as the previous times that is where our emails flowed.

My question was to advise us of where the asset is located and I would send a transporter to pick up the asset and we would provide a full refund.

Best Regards,

Debra Rondinelli

Our Safety Commitment: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work.

Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 2:26 PM
To: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>; Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>; Sabina Martini <[email protected]>; Warren Hanscome <[email protected]>; [email protected]<br>Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot 6875AirCompressor

Debra: Still waiting for you response to this as I want this to move forward and put this whole waste of time and energy behind me. My position has as stated below changed - this has already cost me around $1500. 00 for transport - Scott's time

Debra:

Still waiting for you response to this as I want this to move forward and put this whole waste of time and energy behind me.

My position has as stated below changed - this has already cost me around $1500.00 for transport - Scott's time - Repair Estimate Cost of $229.08 .

We are not interested in any more time and costs with what you are putting forth.

Instead - we rather than having to locate another and pay for it - pay to transport the replacement to our yard etc.

Are going to after talking with the Pnuetown Industrial Service going to transport the compressor to them and imitate repairs and return to our yard.

I estimate this is going to cost me around $3500.00 but still at least it is here and ready to work when done.

So again as per the previous email which you have not responded to ?:

So you have two choices: 

!) Pay me for  the Full Price I paid - plus buyer premium - plus taxes

2) Pay to transport the compressor to the shop of the local dealer - pay for the repairs in full - pay to transport the repaired compressor back to our shop.

The choice is yours - but I am not going away - nor putting this matter behind me like I have done with countless Ritchie Bros Screw Ups in the past - it is as simple as that.

I will send you a list of those if you want and it is a long one.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Regards

Scott:

Please respond to this email to all included in this email and put forth the hours you have already put into this compressor - including arranging for and working with the mechanic from the compressor company to get that quote for repairs.

And the hours that you feel it would require to reassemble the compressor for transport  -  get this unit from the back of the shop and ready to transport not picking it up from under the tank - so rigging it properly and putting on and securing on the  pallet and hours to load onto the transport truck.

Regards

Frank Rayner  604-476-7777

--- Original message ---
Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot 6875AirCompressor
To: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>, Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>, Sabina Martini <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Cc: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>, Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>, Sabina Martini <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 08/01/2024 8:42 AM

Debra:

Resending this email as want this matter resolved.

THE MORE I THINK ABOUT THIS THE MADDER I GET AND MY POSITION HAS NOW CHANGED:

I expect Ritchie Bros to re-imburse me for the Full Price I paid - plus buyer premium - plus taxes - THAT WILL AT LEAST COVER A PORTION OF THE REQUIRED REPAIRS..

The compressor talking with Scott is buried in the back of the shop and I am not going to have him spend the time to get it ready to ship.

If you pay me for all my costs to date plus you pay the shipping then I will get him to do this otherwise - NO

IT AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

IT WAS YOUR OPERATORS NEGLIGENCE THAT HAS NOW COST ME ABOUT $1500.00 PLUS A DEAD BROKEN COMPRESSOR  AND CAUSED ME TO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DEALING WITH THIS TO

GET THE STANDARD RITCHIE BROS RESPONSE -?   " WE ARE NOT REPONSIBLE "

So you have two choices:

!) Pay me for  the Full Price I paid - plus buyer premium - plus taxes

2) Pay to transport the compressor to the shop of the local dealer - pay for the repairs in full - pay to transport the repaired compressor back to our shop.

The choice is yours - but I am not going away - nor putting this matter behind me like I have done with countless Ritchie Bros Screw Ups in the past - it is as simple as that.

I will send you a list of those if you want and it is a long one.

Let me know how you want to proceed.

Regards

--- Original message ---
Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot 6875AirCompressor
To: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>, Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>, Sabina Martini <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, 05/01/2024 2:38 PM

Debra:

Again not acceptable on the compressor:

I paid to transport it to my yard - paid for my yard man to take it apart so they could see exactly was wrong with it - paid to take videos and pictures  - paid for a Compressor Company to travel to my yard Cambridge Narrows  to give an estimate for the repairs.

Any now you want me to pay my yard man to flash up my forklift and load it back on a truck which I will waste time doing and pay to transport it to one of your yards??

Not going to happen - unless you want to pay me for all of the above. which a quick estimate is about $1500.00 plus the price I paid for this compressor - buyers premium and taxes.

Or you can arrange for the truck to pick it up and we will load it - it is sitting there a useless item taking up space in 1 of our shops.

As far as my non paying - see my account I always pay for all auctions usually within hours and always have.

I did not pay for the one auction as I told you before because nothing was happening with the compressor and had not happened for 8 months.

And specifically told you that once it was cleared up I would pay immediately.

And to be honest Ritchie Bros. is losing out for my not attending because even if I do not end being the final buyer I constantly bring up the final selling price.

I have the past 40 years spent millions of dollars with my various companies at Ritchie Bros. auctions.

But I can definitely live without attending as who needs this aggravation.

It is one thing after another with you guys - the list is too long to get into here and your common answer is " WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE "

EXAMPLE:  I BOUGHT THESE TWO  "  SUPPOSEDLY UNUSED ITEMS  AS YOU HAD THEM ADVERTISED "    MB BF90.3S2 CRUSHER BUCKETS FROM EUROPE - WHICH AGAIN  YOU ADVERTISED AS UNUSED ??

SPENT 10,000.00 TO GET THEM SHIPPED AND WHEN THEY ARRIVE THE ONLY THING NEW ABOUT THEM A NEW SET OF JAW PLATES AND 5 GALLONS OF BONDO - TONS OF GRINDING AND WELL DONE FRESH PAINT AND NEW DECALS  AND PHONEY SERIAL # TAGS.

1 OF THEM I SPENT $20,000.00 REBUILDING THE OTHER ONE I ENDED UP SCRAPING AND SELLING FOR PARTS AS IT WAS BEYOND REPAIRING THERE WERE NO HYDRAULICS IN IT - THE GEARS WERE MISSING

THE BEARING WERE WELDED SOLID AND MORE.

WHEN I APPROACHED YOUR NLD OFFICE THEY STATED OH THAT'S TO BAD BUT " WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE " - SUCK IT UP??

I ENDED UP TAKING A HIT OF OVER $50k ON THESE FRAUDULENTLY LISTED ITEMS

So let me know how you want to proceed we can load it out any time !!!

But I am not spending another dime except to load it out.

My yard address is:

All Trac Machinery and Leasing Inc.

1921 Lakeview Rd, Cambridge-Narrows, NB E4C 1N1

My contact is Frank Rayner 604-476-7777

My yard man is: Scott Smith :  XXX-651-XXXX yard hours 7:00 am to 5:00 pm

On Friday 05/01/2024 at 12:42 pm, Debra Rondinelli wrote:

Hello Frank,

Regarding the points discussed on the phone with you yesterday and per the email below; please review;

Lot 6875  Air Compressor

1. Return the asset to your local Ritchie Bros location.  Once confirmed the asset will be refunded
  1. Orlando Florida
    1. For any concerns, I ask that you reach out to that site directly for any appointments and asset picks up
  1. Buyer Privileges
    1. Privileges have been removed from multiple sites due lack of payment.

I will wait for your confirmation of the returned asset.  Once confirmed we will follow through on refund payment.

Feel free to reach out via email or phone number listed below.

Best Regards,

Debra Rondinelli

Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 7:14 PM
To: Debra Rondinelli <[email protected]>; Ritchie Bros Orlando <[email protected]>; Sabina Martini <[email protected]>; Warren Hanscome <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Ritchie Bros Auctioneers - February 27th Live Event - Lot 6875Air Compressor

a: I do not in any way accept what you put forth and demand that the damages be paid in full or at least the cost of what we paid for this now useless unit plus buyers premium and taxes. . And what your put forth trying to place the blame

Debra:

I do not in any way accept what you put forth and demand that the damages be paid in full or at least the cost of what we paid for this now useless unit plus buyers premium and taxes..

And what your put forth trying to place the blame on me for being late picking and a wind gust - give me a break what a lame attempt to offload the blame from where it lies which is Ritchie Bros..

The truth of the matter is I purchased on  February 20th to 24th 9 lots below at the Florida auction which I planned on using the truck to pick-up from Florida and then head to your yard and load the equipment from there and deliver to our New Brunswick Yard.

Due to not being able to get an appointment to load until on or about April 1st due to Florida saying they were to busy we attended and loaded then headed directly to you.

Not only that but Florida when they loaded missed several pieces that our driver constantly told them should be loaded - but I guess it was late in the day because he has sat the for 8 hours ??

And they insisted that was all they were loading - and I ended up sending another truck all the way to Florida to get the missing pieces which cost me $3000.00 when the load arrived missing those pieces.

When I spoke to Chris Bagley there was no supposedly wind gust and that he admitted when they went to move the compressor because they were informed we would not be in right away due to the Florida issue your forklift operator due to trying to pick-up the compressor with forks under the tank which is round when he moved to the storage location the unit rolled forward and the compressor shifted all its weight and fell off the forks onto the ground doing the extensive damage to the unit.

He directly informed me that Ritchie Bros would as they should pay for the damages.

LOOK FORWARD TO AT LEAST 8 MORE POSTS REGARDING RITCHIE BROS EITHER DELIBERATE ATTEMPTS TO DECEIVE OR NEGLIGENC IN LISTING ITEMS - COMING SOON WHEN I GET TIME 

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT - I WILL NEVER USE RITCHIE BROS AGAIN WITH THEIR EVER INCREASING BUYERS PREMIUMS NOW AT 15 % - $100.00 PER LOT MINIMUM FEE ON JUNK ITEMS  - THE ONLY ONE MAKING MONEY AT RITCHIE BROS AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES ARE RITCHIE BROS 

Trust Pilot Reviews for Ritchie Bros - only positive reviews are from their employees - so obvious!!

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/rbauctions.com

Do yourself a favor and read ALL REVIEWS ON TRUST PILOT - tells it all!!

But here is a summary of the front page reviews:

Here's a summary of the reviews for Ritchie Bros from various customers:

1. Positive Reviews:

• Gavin Jack Johnston (Rated 5/5, Oct 2, 2023): Appreciated the upfront and informative service from salesperson Perry Bourque, complimented the gate and receiving crew, and had a positive first-time selling experience.
    • Eric Maule (Rated 5/5, Oct 10, 2023): Had a flawless purchase experience through Ritchie Bros' "Marketplace E", praised the responsive customer service despite some initial confusion over bid status.
  2. Negative Reviews:

• Larry van Leest (Rated 1/5, Jan 2, 2024): Complained about increased commission and buyer premiums, less service, and staff reductions.
    • Bud Smoker (Rated 1/5, Dec 22, 2023): Frustrated with high fees, poor service, and a lengthy wait time during a visit to the Dunnigan site.
    • outandaboat outanaboat (Rated 1/5, Jul 17, 2022): Criticized undisclosed buyer fees and prioritization of profits over customer service.
    • Elebert Adams (Rated 1/5, Oct 3, 2023): Experienced a long wait for forklift loading due to limited staff.
    • Richard (Rated 1/5, Sep 9, 2023): Displeased with a new handling fee policy and lack of communication about the change.
    • Kitty Alsip (Rated 1/5, Mar 22, 2022): Faced major issues with a purchased vehicle and lack of disclosure from the seller.
    • John Keefe (Rated 1/5, Dec 9, 2021): Reported purchasing defective products and inadequate response from Ritchie Bros.
    • Blake Stithard (Rated 1/5, Jul 11, 2022): Mentioned a personal data breach and poor handling of the situation.
    • Carlos Quadros (Rated 1/5, Jul 20, 2023): Complained about high fees and poor customer service.
    • Chuck (Rated 1/5, Jan 19, 2023): Criticized high default fees and lack of flexibility.
    • Arrowhead (Rated 1/5, Jan 19, 2020): Reported misuse of personal information and unresponsive customer service.
    • Luke muff (Rated 1/5, Aug 25, 2023): Had issues with sales tax refund and unhelpful customer service.
    • Steve l.(Rated 1/5, Aug 16, 2022): Faced issues with a purchased item lacking essential parts and received no response from management.
    • Marcel Thibodeau (Rated 1/5, Mar 9, 2023): Complained about undisclosed rule changes leading to unexpected high fees.
    • Gage Himes (Rated 2/5, Jul 26, 2021): Frustrated with persistent spam emails from the company.
    •  Lisa CG (Rated 1/5, Feb 2, 2023): Dissatisfied with misleading product pictures and unhelpful customer service.
    • Keystone farmer (Rated 1/5, Jun 28, 2023): Experienced health concerns due to a mouse-infested vehicle.

In summary, on the front page while there are some positive reviews (2) praising the service and experience with Ritchie Bros, a significant number of customers (45) have expressed dissatisfaction. Common complaints include high fees, poor customer service, misleading information, and lack of transparency. Some customers also mentioned issues with product quality and data security.

But if you read the whole Trust Pilot 3 pages of complaints it tells it all

LOST OVER 45,000.00 DOLLARS SELLING ON RITCHIE BROS BY THEIR LACK OF KNOWING HOW TO ADVERTISE A PRODUCT AND REFUSING TO TAKE DIRECTIONS

COMING SOON COMPLETE DETAILS OF THIS AGAIN INCOMPETENT STAFF AND LACK OF CARING

Sold a low hour PC450LC-10 Excavator Main Boom Demolition Plumbed - two as new boom cylinder - all pins and hoses as My regional Rep called me they needed some products for the Up coming Chilliwack BC Auction and convinced me that they were getting top dollar for used booms and cylinders etc.

And I also put a As New NPH 360 Degrees Rotating Concrete Primary Demolision Combo Primary - Secondary Processor